Important Bluefins documents
VolunteeringFor more information, see "Volunteering"
Missing Meet FormIf your swimmer will not be competing at a meet due to other commitments, please let us know on the following form below. It's highly important that we know whether you will be ABSENT, LATE, or LEAVING EARLY to any meet. This affects the entire team if last minute changes are made. Please be courteous of other people’s schedules.
- Payment Authorization Form (Request payment for team related expenses)
- Newark Bluefins Donation Letter (Letter for requesting donations to the Bluefins)
Refund PolicyThe Newark Bluefins Swim Team refund policy states as follow:
- A refund for 100% of the swimming fees will be given in the first week of practice.
- A refund of 75% of the swimming fees will be given within the first two weeks of practice.
- A refund for 50% of the swimming fees will be given after the second week of practice and before the first dual meet.
- There will be no refund after the first dual swim meet of the season.
- Refunds will be processed 30 to 45 days after receipt of payment.
Swim Suit feesThe swim suit fee will only be refunded before the team places swim suits orders. Once swim suits are ordered, refunds are no longer available.
Note: The Board of Directors of the Newark Bluefins Swim Team holds the right to amend this policy or make exceptions on a case by case basis.